Monday, April 19, 2010

birthday cakes

since I just celebrated my 26th birthday I thought I'd share how to make one of the most fabulous cakes ever....


Ingredients

1 baked dome cake (baked in a 1-liter bowl, such as Pyrex)
1 baked 9" round cake
4 baked cupcakes
2 to 3 cups pink icing
2 green Hi-C Fruit Slices (hooves)
1 pink Hi-C Fruit Slice (mouth)
2 m&m's (nose
2 m&m's (eyes)
Red shoestring licorice (ears and eyelashes)
1 red Sour Belt (tail)

Instructions
For the basic shape, set a dome cake upside down in the center of a round cake and secure with icing, as shown.Cut one cupcake in half and place it as shown for the ears, then arrange two more cupcakes as legs. Add a cupcake snout.Frost the cakes and cupcakes pink and decorate as shown.

everyone will gwak at your talent and if you make this for your kiddies, I think you might win the title of best mom ever.  you would if I was your child any way.  for more cool cakes you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment